Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4.....sorry I skipped day 3.....of MS Awarness Week

So sorry I slacked off yesterday, it was a crazy day. I started my new job yesterday.....and I love it!!! I'm working in cardiac rehab as an exercise physiologist. The girls I work with are AWESOME and so is the facility I'm working in. It's brand new, half a mile from my home, it has cardiac rehab, physical therapy, a full fitness center with several pools, great fitness classes, and a full service spa!! I'm so blessed and thankful for this opportunity.

Okay, back to business!! The task for Day 4 of MS Awareness week is to Walk MS. You can do that by joining my team, Nicole's Angels. This will be our 3rd year! We unfortunately didn't get to walk last year due to Hurricane Ike, but we still raised a lot of money. To join my team or donate, check out my website:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/TXHWalkEvents/2032375347?pg=team&fr_id=11721&team_id=158255

We're going to do the Kemah walk again. Thank goodness they chose a cooler time of year for 2009, Saturday, November 7th. YAY!!!! Still in hurricane season, but hopefully this year we'll luck out. If you can't walk that day, please make a donation to the team.

If you're not a walker and would prefer to Bike MS , check out the following website:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/get-involved/events/bike-ms/index.aspx
It's a totally different event, but all for the same cause!

I really encourage you to walk with us though at the Kemah Boardwalk in November. We had a blast in 2007! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the walk, signing up, or donating. And please pass my walk website on to everyone you know to have them sign up or donate. Our goal this year is $6,000, so I need your help!!

Thank you in advance for your support!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new job! I will spread the news, because everyone has been asking about you. Also, I will definitely try to walk this year!