Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 6 of MS Awareness Week

Okay, your final task for MS Awareness Week is......DONATE!!!

Join the movement and donate now to create a world free of MS. Whether you want to make a one-time or recurring gift, a planned gift, fundraise at our events or give at your workplace, you’ll know your contribution is helping to fund cutting-edge research, drive change through advocacy, facilitate professional education, and provide programs and services to help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.

There are several options when donating. Check out the link below:

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/donate/index.aspx

You can also go to my MS Walk page and donate to Nicole's Angels.

Thank you so much for your generosity and support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across a post made by you over a year ago regarding a vibrating sensation in your tailbone area. I recently have been experiencing the same thing a was curious if you ever found out what that was. I would love to know. Thanks for anything you can offer. email ashleymeier3@bellsouth.net

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Nicole,

I'll have a look at that link. Hope you are doing well.

I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Multiple Sclerosis Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.

Cheers,
Geoff