Friday, March 30, 2007

The Secret

Today I woke up and CHOSE to have a good day! Last night we watched The Secret, it's a DVD that was passed on to me by the same special person that encouraged me to start this blog. If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's a video for everyone! The Secret has been passed on for centuries and centuries. It was even used by Plato, Newton, Einstein, Shakespeare, Beethoven, and the list goes on. After watching it I felt very inspired, encouraged, and optimistic. You have to make your own conclusions after watching it. Not everyone understands it or interprets it the same. Try not to get too caught up in the scientific aspect of it and don't take it too literally. I took it to be more of a spiritual and positive message that already existed in my mind, but now I know how to apply it to my everday life. Okay, I'll stop talking about it now and just let you watch it for yourself. Here's the official website of The Secret movie http://www.thesecret.tv/home.html. Enjoy!

Let me know after you watch it. I'd like to know what you thought about it.

No comments: