Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Still Waiting

I know some of you keep asking if I've started my injections yet and the answer has been no. I found out yesterday why it's taking so long. The drug company sent my prescription to a specialty pharmacy that is not considered in-network with my insurance plan. So, after I spoke to them yesterday, they sent the prescription to the correct specialty pharmacy. It can take up to 72 hours from the time the pharmacy receives the prescription until I'll hear from them. They have to get the benefits from my insurance and get pre-authorization and blah, blah, blah. So, it may be the end of the week or even next week until I get started. I'll definitely update you guys once I finally get started! Has anyone watched "The Secret" yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well we know auntie has watched it lol u should of heard her last weekend!