Monday, April 9, 2007

Frustrated...

Well, I still don't have my medication yet! I've spent another morning on the phone with the insurance company. Supposedly they don't have all of the information they need, so my doctor's office will fax the information today, but who knows how long it will be until the specialty pharmacy will actually send the medication. It may be a few more days, I'm just trying to remain calm and patient. I've been told that stress can trigger an increase in MS symptoms or even trigger another episode. So wouldn't you think the drug and insurance companies would work together to get you your medication quickly?! Oh well, it's out of my control right now.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I sure did! I got to be with my awesome family:) Stay tuned for news on the medication...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl :) I know how insurance companies test your limits. I plan on going to Blockbuster to see about renting the Secret tomorrow. You and Oprah have me wanting to know what I am missing out on!