Tuesday, August 21, 2007

$2,200.00

Just wanted to update those of you who haven't checked out my MS Walk page in a while. My team and I have raised $2,200.00 in less than 2 weeks!! My heart has truly been touched by this outpour of support. There are people that have donated in my name that I have never even met. All of you have been so amazing and so generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart:) You have no idea how much your support means to me and everyone else living with MS. If you haven't signed up to walk with me and you plan to, please register online. Technically you can just register when you get there, but a friend of mine is having "Nicole's Angels" t-shirts made and I'll be sending out an e-mail to everyone who has officially registered online asking who wants one and what size. If you're not registered online you may not have the chance to order my specially designed, super cool t-shirts;) If you need any help or are unsure how to register online, I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just let me know!

Keep up the good work and please pass on the information to anyone else you think may be interested in donating and/or walking. Thank you again to everyone who has donated and/or signed up to walk with me! I love you guys:)

Here's a quote on motivation:
"Life's ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want."

No comments: