Tuesday, August 7, 2007

MS Walk - Kemah - September 8, 2007

I decided to start my own team for the MS Walk in Kemah on September 8, 2007. Our team name is "Nicole's Angels." I picked this name because the people I invited to walk are all considered angels to me because you have all helped and supported me in some way. I sent out a mass e-mail with the links to my home page and my team page so you can sign up to walk with me or make a donation. I hope all of you can find it in your hearts to make some sort of donation, even if it's $25.00. Every donation brings us closer to a cure! My team fundraising goal is $1500.00....let's make it happen!! If you are unable to make a donation then come walk with me:) There's no registration fee. The more people that walk, the more fun it will be! And I picked Kemah because it is the closest location to most of my family and friends, so NO EXCUSES. If you can't make the Kemah walk, there is one in Katy on the same day and one downtown in Houston the following day. Here are the links to get more information and register in case you didn't get the e-mail:

My personal page: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3658802&pg=personal&fr_id=6582&s_tafId=33273

My team page: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?team_id=94903&pg=team&fr_id=6582&s_tafId=33273

Please feel free to forward on the information to any friends or family you think may be interested. There are some e-mail addresses that I didn't have, so pass it along! Please e-mail me if you have any questions, nicreagan_2003@yahoo.com

Thanks for all of your support!!

If nothing else, join me for a little exercise:)
"If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all."

No comments: