Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2: Contact your members of Congress about important MS research

I just finished my action to join the movement for Day 2 of MS Awareness Week and it feels great!! I sent an e-mail to Representative Al Green (D-TX 9th) asking him for his support to increase the funds for MS research. You too can write a letter.....it only takes a minute....seriously!! The link is below:

http://capwiz.com/nmss/issues/alert/?alertid=11058171

The letter is already typed up for you. You just enter your name and location, etc. and it sends it for you!! You can add your own story or words if you want to or you can just send the generic letter that's already typed up for you.

Please do todays task, it takes no time and should make a huge impact if everyone participates. We've got to keep the funds going for MS research so we can find a cure. Do you want me to have to complain about my injections forever??? :)

Thanks everyone for your support and participation. I've already got several e-mails from friends and family letting me know what they're going to do to join the movement this week. I'll be posting a list at the end of the week to share with you what everyone is doing to help.

Have a terrific Tuesday!!

"Research is creating new knowledge." ~Neil Armstrong

No comments: