Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 3: Sign Up for a local Walk MS or Bike MS Event

It's Day 3 of MS Awareness Week and you guys are doing AWESOME so far!! I'm so excited with all of the e-mails I've recieved letting me know what you guys are doing to participate this week. Quite a few of you e-mailed Congress yesterday to encourage the increase of funds for MS research, you guys ROCK!!

Today's task is SUPER easy!! Sign up for a local Walk MS or Bike MS Event. "Nicole's Angels" are back!!!! I've already set up the page for the MS Walk in Kemah, it's not until September 20th, but it's never too early to sign up. It's free to register for the walk, but you can make your donation now if you want to or you can wait....either way you know I'll get it out of you :) But definitely sign up today to walk!! We had an awesome turnout last year, in fact we had the largest team there! And we raised a whopping $4,529.00!! So, this year I raised the goal to $5000.00, I'll probably increase it though because I know we can do it!! Feel free to start your fundraising now!! If you're not sure whether or not you want to walk with us, check out the pics on my blog I posted on September 10, 2007 to see how much fun we had last year!!

Here's the link to my MS Walk page so you can sign up, feel free to invite your friends and family to walk too....the more the merrier!!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Nicole.Grubbs08

If you don't want to walk, then find a BIKE MS Event to ride in. Here's a link to all of the upcoming walk and bike events: http://txh.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TXH_events_homepage

I can't wait to check back at the end of the day to see how many teammates have already joined me!! Thanks for your support:)

"Walking gets the feet moving, the blood moving, the mind moving. And movement is life. " ~Carrie Latet

No comments: