Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Huge Improvement"

So, I went to the eye doctor on Monday and received good news. She said the huge floater was gone in my right eye and the inflammation in my right retina had decreased greatly. The inflammation in my left eye is almost completely gone. She said it was a "huge improvement" from last month's visit! I'm still on the drops at the same level, she said next month she'll consider decreasing the drops, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I finally called my MS doctor to let him know about my vibrating cell phone in my tail bone. I spoke to his nurse and she said I don't need to come in, but it's great that I called so they can make a note in my chart to keep track of the date and time that the buzzing occurred. She said since I could pinpoint exactly when it started and since it's decreased significantly over the past week, I probably just strained my lower back lifting the groceries and aggravated some nerves, maybe even caused a little inflammation. The buzzing only happened once on Monday and once yesterday, so that's good. If anything new develops or the buzzing intensifies or becomes more frequent I'm supposed to call the nurse back and let her know.

Glad I could deliver good news today:)

"Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower."

No comments: