Monday, March 10, 2008

MS Awareness Week - March 10th-17th, 2008

Okay, it's here.....MS Awareness Week starts today and goes through next Monday, March 17th! It's time to make yourself and others aware!! Here's a link to the "Seven Days of Action" page to find out how you can do your part all week. It gives you one small task to do each day to make a HUGE difference and move us one step closer to a world free of MS.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=MS_Awareness&autologin=true

I'm going to do my part each day, please do yours....it won't take much time at all and it's for a great cause! Even if you can only do one of the tasks, that's better than none:)

I'm going to try to post a blog each day this week to help raise the awareness and let you guys know what I'm doing each day. Today I made the commitment to the MS Movement and to participate in the "Seven Days of Action."

Please feel free to share with me what you're doing to raise the awareness of MS. You can e-mail me at nicreagan_2003@yahoo.com. I may even post your e-mails here on my blog to help motivate others to contribute to the MS Movement.

Sidenote: Please say a special prayer for me on Wednesday. I got a call from Dr. Rivera's office, my MS doctor, last Thursday and he wants to see me regarding a letter he received from my eye doctor last week. That's all they told me, so this makes me a little nervous. However, I'm hoping he just wants to see how I'm doing and if there's anything he can do to help with the symptoms in my eyes. We'll see! I'll let you know how it goes.

In the mean time....do your part!! And join the MS Movement!!

"Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying with you and for you my sweet friend! I'm working on my daily contributions for this week. Do you know that country song "When I thought I was tough"? I heard that song driving home from work today. Every time I hear it I think of you and Doug. Keep strong in the faith and know that I love you!
Melissa G.