Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Summing Up MS Awareness Week

Sorry it took me a couple of days to get on here and thank you all for your support and participation last week for MS Awareness Week. I am so touched from all of the things you guys did to join the movement. Here are some of the highlights of what you did last week:

Joined "Nicole's Angels" MS Walk Team....
Cecile Ashby, Melissa Gattis, Liz Ginn, Natalie Hodge, Kiley Muthig, RoseAnn Rapp, Mark Reagan, Melissa Reagan, Rene' Reagan, Renee Reagan (Courtney, I know you said you signed up, but you're still not on the roster, you should probably check on that)

And some of you have already made donations and/or raised donations....
RoseAnn Rapp, Renee Reagan, Kathy Alexander, Karen Brown Hutcheson, Brenda Mitchiner

Karen Brown Hutcheson lives all the way in Chicago, IL and found out what she could do to raise the awareness in her area. She's going to do the Bike MS: Tour de Farms Ride 2008 for the National MS Society's Greater Illinois Chapter. THANKS KAREN!!

I know I didn't name everyone because most of you participated ALL week by doing the daily tasks: signing up to join the movement, writing letters to Congress, signing up for a walk or bike event, donating to the NMSS, and most of all spreading the word. And I can't thank you enough!

I really wasn't sure what kind of response I would get after e-mailing you EVERY day for one whole week. I thought I would probably drive you nuts, but most everyone responded WONDERFULLY! I've never felt so supported:)

I got so wrapped up in all of the activities for MS Awareness Week I didn't even realize Sunday, March 16th was the 1 year anniversary since I was officially diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Can ya'll believe that???!!!

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom."

1 comment:

Christina K Brown said...

Hi! I just noticed we have blogs with the same name, great minds think alike! Nice to meet ya!